Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) to introduce the confirmation system as part of the process in its recruitment process.Kerala PSC while considering the applications received for the posts of police constables which are in a huge number announced for the introduction of a new pattern to facilitate the process of allotment of exam centres for the applicants.
Around 6.60 lakhs (6,60,000) of applications have been received for the posts of police constables. According to the sources and news, the Commission Chairman of Kerala PSC, Mr Sakeer has confirmed that there will be pre-confirmation required from the applicants willing to secure a chance at the police constable requirements. According to this rule, the candidates have to confirm their attendance as part of the process while downloading the hall tickets. Once the candidate has confirmed his attendance, they will be allotted with an exam centre. These confirmed candidates are only eligible to download their hall tickets. This new rule of conformation prior to download will be in full existence by the 15th of August, 2018.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) came with this idea after they had a commission meeting on Monday. In this meeting it has been decided to introduce the confirmation system for the upcoming examinations and recruitments. The following are the main contexts of the confirmation system:
- The commission will upload a calendar for every 70 days regarding the dates of examinations and also the dates to confirm their appearance and download hall tickets.
- These dates are also be viewed in the candidates profile who have a registered account at www.keralapsc.gov.in (KPSC) or www.thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ (KPSC Thulasi)
- This will also ensure to inform the candidates who have confirmed their appearance with an SMS and also be notified with a message to their profile at KPSC links
- It is planning to introduce a new way to make sure that the candidate notices messages on their profile.
- Only after the confirmation, the candidates will be able to download the hall tickets as the allotment of examination centres will be done only for the confirmed applicants.
This system is said to be in action since now. The candidates appearing for the examination for the post of police constables are advised to confirm their appearance for the examination and download the hall tickets. For the people who have already downloaded the hall tickets, please the visit the site or your profile at Kerala PSC and download the new hall tickets. This system of confirmation prior to downloading hall tickets has already been started and will be in full existence from the 15th of August, 2018.