Looking for all the latest information about KPSC Thulasi 2018? Get details of Kerala PSC one time Registration, PSC login, Notifications, www.keralapsc.gov.in thulasi, recruitment details and much more from this blog.
KPSC stands for Kerala Public Service Commission. KPSC Thulasi is a body created by the Indian constitution to select applicants for Civil Services Jobs in the State of Kerala. The applicants are appointed based on the merit and reservation factors. To get the notifications and enrol for the updates and apply for the released job vacancies through notifications, one needs to register themselves at the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Thulasi portal. You can get all the required information regarding KPSC Thulasi registration, login and everything related to KPSC Thulasi portal.
Whenever there is a requirement or release of job vacancies, the KPSC informs the news through its online portal https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. You can get all the information regarding the posts, number of posts, important dates like starting and ending timings to accept applications, eligibility criteria, procedure to apply for the posts, methods of testing like written, practical, physical etc. but to access this information and apply for the suitable posts, you need to register at the KPSC Thulasi portal in order to get details and apply for the released vacancy notifications. Though the KPSC Thulasi registration procedure is simple, many of the applicants are not aware of it. We will provide you all the details and information related to the KPSC Thulasi Registration and Login through this article.
Kerala PSC One time Registration info for Thulasi
To register at KPSC, you need to go to the https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in website. The https://www.keralapsc.gov.in does not provide you the option to get registered at KPSC Thulasi. Before registering yourself at KPSC Thulasi, make sure you have all the following details available with you.
- A passport size photograph of maximum size of 30 KB with image dimensions as 150W X 200H px, available in .JPG format.
- Scanned image of your signature on a quality white paper with blue or black ink. This image should have a maximum size of 30 KB with image dimensions 150W X 100H px, in .JPG format.
- A document as Identification proof. You can provide Electoral ID, PAN Card, PEN Card, AADHAAR etc., and provide its details as part of ID proof.
To register yourself at KPSC Thulasi, make sure that you have all the above mentioned documents to provide their concerned details during registration process. Please follow the below procedure to register yourself at KPSC Thulasi:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to active internet connection.
- Open the browser among Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to begin the registration process. Other browsers might not be compatible with the website to view its full contents.
- Go to the website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the “New Registration” option provided near the log in fields.
- A form will appear. To make sure that you have all the requesting information available, please go through the below image.
- Fill in all the details and access code carefully and tick on the declaration box. Then click on the “Register” option.
- Once you have completed the above process, you will get yourself registered at the KPSC Thulasi.
PSC Login @ Keral PSC Thulasi login information
- Go to the website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in and enter the log in details like user ID, password and the captcha or code shown in the image.
- Once you are logged in you are required to provide your personal information related to the fields. (Please have a look at the image available below before you fill the form).
- Please enter the above mentioned details and click on Save & Proceed option for next step.
- Next step is to provide the communication details.
- Once you fill all the above asked information, click on “Save & Proceed” for further process.
- The next step is to upload your photograph.
- Tick on the box beside the written part “I agree” and click on the “Next” option to upload the photograph. Make sure that your photograph is as per the site instructions with name and date of photo taken written on it.
- Choose the file of your passport size photograph and tick on the Face deformity box if you have any face deformity. This will allow a candidate to skip face recognition test.
- The next step is to upload the signature. The signature should be done on a white paper with blue or black ink. It should be scanned and customized as per the requirements provided by the site.
- Next step is to check all the entered details regarding all the previous processes and steps and click on the save and submit option to complete the registration process.
- Once you have done with the above steps, your account and your profile will be created and registered at KPSC Thulasi portal.
Once you complete the above process of form filling and uploading, your profile will be generated in to your registered account. This profile can be edited in case you are in need to change the details. You can access the following options and services after getting yourself registered and making your profile.
- Profile: You can view, edit and modify your profile at KPSC accordingly with this option.
- Change password: Change password in case you are willing to change it regarding privacy issues.
- Notifications: Get the latest notifications and news about your best suitable jobs through this option.
- Applications: Track your applications and apply for new posts through the option.
- Time Table: Get to know about the latest time tables or any changes in them
- Admission ticket: Download your admission tickets required to attend the tests.
- Answer Key: Get to know about the answers to the question papers with in a couple of days after the examination.
- Results: No need of going to any other sites when you get to know about the results from your own account.
- Announcements: Keep an eye on latest announcements from KPSC from this source.
- Messages: Stay in contact with TPSC with this option in the form of messages.
- Feedback: Give feedback on any related matter to the website through this option.
- Photograph and signature: The photo and signatures are the things required to change frequently. You can directly manage your photo and signature from these options.
Hope you are clear about the process for registration to Kerala PSC Thulasi and on Kerala PSC user login. If you have any doubts, you can ask using the comment section and they will be answered as early as possible.